Flickering in the Moon
By Tessa Dean September 2022
eyes glow in moonlight
flickering through blowing leaves
deer, cats, raccoons, guess?
- Take the two words and write a Haiku. I use Haiku in English (the link shows you how) as my style, which is 5 syllables for the first line, 7 for the second, and 5 for the third, but you can use what you like.
- The link above has links on how to write Haibun and Tanka. You can also do the 3/5/3 form if you like instead of the 5/7/5 that I usually use. Write, share, and have fun. For syllable help,
- For syllables for each word, and different definitions, you use the definition that works for you Haiku. You can also use SYNONYMS. Go to Thesaurus.com for synonym help.
- Copy the link of your finished haiku URL and paste in a comment below so we can all go and visit your Haiku.
- You can do a pingback. What’s a pingback? Place the URL from the address bar up top from this post as a link within your post. Your inclusion of the link encourages others to try the challenge, be creative, and join a community to find friends and more followers (hopefully). I honestly gain nothing with more people visiting the post. I don’t have ads running that generates revenue by your visit or by clicks on whatever WordPress has put up.
- Click HERE for a detailed post on PINGBACKS.
- If you like, copy the image in this post and place it within their post, just to show the Haiku is part of this challenge.
- I am not saying you need or even should, but if you would like to do so then go ahead.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses
New Author’s Website – http://www.tessadeanauthor.wordpress.com
Author – Old Writing – http://www.finallyawriter.wordpress.com
About my life – http://www.tessacandoit.wordpress.com
Author of a book published on the blog, https://tessacandoit.wordpress.com/government-property-a-memoir-as-a-military-wife/